Summer Intern Housing - $45.00 per person, per night.
- Summer Intern residents will be assigned to a private, single occupancy bedroom in a shared apartment (max of 4 people per apartment).
- Each apartment unit includes a living room, dining room, and kitchen. Each kitchen is equipped with full-sized appliances, a microwave, basic cookware, and flatware.
- Bedrooms contain a wardrobe (no hangers provided), dresser and desk
- Housekeeping service includes a once weekly cleaning of common areas and trash removal.
- All stays must be a minimum to two (2) weeks. A minimum payment of twenty-five percent (25%) of your reservation total is required to complete the reservation.
Upon making the reservation, guests will be required to provide a letter that provides documentation of the internship as well as be required to review and sign our Guest Guidelines and Waiver of Liability.
To register for Summer Intern Housing, please click the Register Now button above.
Once redirected to the login page, please click the Sign up with us button under the Sign Up section.
All registrants must create an account in order to submit a registration. Having an account will allow you to save your progress and come back to make edits & payments throughout the registration period.
If you are returning to make a payment or edit your registration, please click on Register Now button above and log in with your credentials. Click on the orange Make a Payment or blue Edit Registration button under your registration information.
Please note: Housing assignments are based on length of stay and gender identity. Linens, towels and meals are not included in the nightly rate.