- Conference Registration, Policies, and Deadlines
- Room Rates and Accommodations
- How To Register/Registration FAQ
August 20 – 24, 2019
UC San Diego, Price Center
La Jolla, California
Through this website you can register for the conference and associated events, as well as reserve on-campus housing.
We highly recommend attendees to stay on campus to avoid local traffic and search for parking spots in the designated zones.
By registering for the MAF 2019 conference, you will be entitled to:
- Admission to all Conference Sessions
- Kickoff Reception on Tuesday, August 20th
- AM/PM Refreshment Breaks
- Two Evening Poster Sessions and Receptions
- Roger Tsien Memorial Symposium
- Name Badges and Conference Program
There is also an opportunity to sign up for additional items:
- Conference Gala Dinner, on Friday, August 23, 2019, at the Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography (https://aquarium.ucsd.edu)
- Accompanying Person – (one guest) will be allowed to attend the opening reception on Tuesday evening, poster session receptions (Wednesday and Thursday evening) and Conference Gala Dinner (Friday evening).
- Roger Tsien Memorial Symposium – One-day registration for Saturday, August 24, 2019, including AM/PM breaks and lunch.
Important Registration Information
UC San Diego Hospitality and Conference Services will be handling the registration process, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if more information or assistance is needed, include “MAF 2019” in the subject area.
If you have any questions regarding the conference program information and for general inquiries about MAF 2019, please contact the Conference Organizer, Yitzhak Tor (email@example.com).
Only on-campus housing reservation will be made through this reservation system. If you would like to stay at an off-campus hotel, you will need to secure your own reservations. More information on hotel accommodations is available on the MAF 2019 website: http://maf2019.ucsd.edu.
Online registration opens February 1, 2019 (02/01/2019).
Early Price registration will run from 02/01/2019 12:00am Pacific Time to 03/31/2019 11:59pm Pacific Time
Regular Price registration will run from 04/01/2019 12:00am to Pacific Time to 06/30/2019 11:59pm Pacific Time
Late Price registration will run from 07/01/2019 12:00am Pacific Time to 08/01/2019 11:59pm Pacific Time
After 08/01/2019 registration will be on-site only during the conference. Please see the conference website for conference registration hours.